All the backend frameworks that PropelAuth has first-class support for
Your backend may want to perform the following actions:
- Determine which users made an HTTP request
- Reject requests from users that are not logged in
- Fetch users’ metadata by user_id, email, username, and more.
- (B2B Only) Require users to be members of an organization to perform actions
- (B2B Only) Require users to have a sufficient role within an organization to perform actions
PropelAuth provides a library that integrates with your backend to achieve these functions. Select your framework below for more detailed instructions.
- Actix (Rust)
- Axum (Rust)
- Django Rest Framework (python)
- Express (node)
- Flask (python)
- FastAPI (python)
- Any other backend
To help us prioritize your framework, please email us at email@example.com.