As part of getting users live quickly, PropelAuth provides signup, login, profile/account, and team management pages so you don’t have to worry about building them. These will also handle advanced cases like enrolling users in 2FA, collecting additional metadata, and more.
These pages are fully customizable and will appear under your domain name so it feels like part of your application. You can view a demo of some of these pages here
You can choose which authentication methods you want to provide to your customers and then we’ll take care of the rest. This includes password, passwordless, SSO (social login), and enterprise SSO (SAML).
Full list of hosted pages
The full list of use cases that the hosted pages support is:
- Signup (password, passwordless, and social)
- Login (password, passwordless, social, and SAML)
- Onboarding - Ask users to specify additional information like first/last name before they are fully set up
- Email confirmation pages (confirm my email/resend email confirmation)
- Forgotten password pages (I forgot my password/update my forgotten password)
- Update account information
- Enable/Disable 2FA
- Upload profile picture
- Update password, email, user metadata
- Social login OAuth redirect pages
- Create / Join organizations
- Manage organizations (invite new users, manage user’s roles within an org, remove users from org)
- Display pending organization invitations (and accept/reject them)
- SAML setup via wizards
- Testing the SAML connection
- API Key Authentication.