- SSO / Social Login
- Github - Social login (SSO) configuration
Sign in with Github only requires two fields: Client ID and
Client secret. Both of these are provided by Github, and these steps will
help you create them.
The official Github guide is here.
Users that sign up via Google look the same as users that sign up via any other method. Your code will handle both automatically.
- Follow the official Github guide to create an OAuth app
- Under Authorized callback URL, enter PropelAuth’s provided URL. You can find this on the Social Logins section for your PropelAuth project.
- Note down the Client ID and Client secret you are provided.
- On the Social Logins section for your PropelAuth project, enter your Client ID and Client secret. Click enable and save.
When you go to your hosted authentication pages, you should see the
Sign in with Google button.