Integrate your backend¶
There are a few main actions that your backend may want to do:
- Determine which user made an HTTP request
- Reject requests from users that are not logged in
- Fetch user's metadata by user_id, email, username, etc.
- (B2B Only) Require a user to be a member of an organization to perform an action
- (B2B Only) Require a user to be a high enough role within an organization to perform an action
These are all done by integrating your backend with a library provided by PropelAuth. Select your framework below for more detailed instructions.
- Django Rest Framework (python)
- Express (node)
- Flask (python)
- FastAPI (python)
- Rails (ruby)
- Any other backend
To help us prioritize your framework please email us at email@example.com.